The story behind Hannes
The future is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed.
By Hannes Lagler-Gruener
my name is Hannes Lagler-Gruener, I’m a senior multi-cloud solutions architect based in Austria.
I’m starting my carrier in the IT early 2002. From 2002 up to 2006, I’m working in one of the biggest banking institutes in Austria, at the first and the second level support. It was a perfect starting point for me and I’m really grateful full to had the chance to work for that company.
“Starting a new challenge at the third level support. But not enough, start a second direction based on application development.”
From 2006 to 2012, I’m starting at the third level support in another big banking institute in Austria. At the beginning, I’m focusing on server administration based on Linux and Windows.
But I always know, that I want more and I took the chance to start my developer education. I learned so much, absolve different pieces of trainings (virtual and in-person), and begun to develop different internal IT applications based on .Net.
“The biggest change in my carrier lifetime, I had the chance to start for Microsoft “
“Yes, it’s real men”, you start to work for Microsoft. I can’t believe it at the beginning, but it’s real.
It was the biggest change in my carrier because I had to leave my comfort zone, because I knew, I’m really good and will go into a new world. But after some time and hard work, I learned to love the new world and understand, that’s this is the right way for me.
It was the right time, because after some months we’ve got the “Cloud-first strategy” policy and that’s my cloud starting point.
After some years of hard work at Microsoft, it was time for me to go. I’ll never miss the time and looking forward into a new feature.
Now (after some short carrier trips) I’m a multi-cloud solutions architect in one of the biggest and best-consulting companies in Austria.
I love to work with my customers, learn every day and share my knowledge with the community and my customers over my social channels and events.
But it’s not the end, I guess there is so much more to learn and figure out.
About Hannes social profiles
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals (2020)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (2020)
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect (2020)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (2019)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate (2019)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (2019)
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (2018)
- ITIL V3 (2017)
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (2016)
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (2015)
- Microsoft Key Talent (2015)
- MCSA Server 2012 (2012)
- MCSE Server Infrastructur 2012 (2013)
- CCA 6.0 (2012)
- MCITP Enterprise Administrator (2009)
- MCITP Server Administrator (2009)
- MCPD Enterprise Application Developer (2008)
- MCPD Web Developer (2008)
- MCPD Windows Developer (2008)
- LNA certification (2006)
- Linux and GNU certification (2004)